Goodwin Bridge 115kV
Client: Chelan County PUD
Location: Cashmere, WA
Completion Date: October 2020
- Relocation and Replacement of 115kV line to including everything from:
- constructing access
- installation of concrete foundations
- excavation of direct embed steel poles
- transfer and sag existing Andrew York
- Anderson Canyon 3 Line, stringing and sag Mission Substation Tap Line and demolition of existing lines.
- The project also contains relocation and structure replacement of a 12.47kV Distribution line, to include a portion of underground duct and vault system installation.